Wednesday, March 31, 2010

User Experience: Final Guilty Little Pleasures Package


This is my final design for my Acme "Guilty Little Pleasures" beverage mix. I have come along way in this design process. I wanted this product to be marketed for active women who are interested in taking care of their bodies. All of these products are also the main ingredient in a home beauty regiment. The tea bags can be used to sooth puffy eyes, the coffee can be mixed into a body scrub, and the hot chocolate will make a moisturizing masque. I wanted my design to look very rich and luxurious. Through purchasing this product I want the consumer to feel as if they are enjoying something bad, cause they have been "good" all day.

These are my panel boards that show who I was targeting to sell too, what is already available out in the market, and what I want the package to feel like when it was done. So I took photos in front of my board to see how close I stuck to my original ideas

this is my target audience.......age: 16-45 upper class, girly-girl



visual reference: I wanted my package to feel rich and luxurious with a sense of sophistication

These where some of the products already out there.....they are very food oriented, mine will hopefully stand out due to there element of beauty.



And these are images of my final "Guilty Little Pleasures" Acme beverage mix




















No comments: