Sunday, January 30, 2011

DP:Assumptions

As I have been doing my research towards my degree project I have developed a healthy list of assumptions that I can use to as potential experiments to further my project. I am assuming:

-while the age range of teen girls to become sexually active is 12-18 I assume 16 is typical
-most teen girls are not attending the gyno until they are 18
-teens first gyno visit is because of a problem not just for general check-up
-teens are not talking openly with their parents
-teens are not using protection
-teens are not always with a steady partner, no more the 6 months
-not fully informed/ in-tuned with their bodies
-not on birth control
-have not received their gardisil shot
-parents are out of touch with their teen girls
-girls are uncomfortable talking about sex
- not fully developed
-not being carful with their bodies
-not talking to their partners about their sexual health
-parents dont want to know what their girls are doing

I will be adding to this list as I go along in my research. These assumptions need to be turned into facts!!!

No comments: