skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 16, 2009
VIs Lang: background corrections to folly poster
This is a leaf paper
this is a tree fabric!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I don't know if Jamie has seen this but I like the leaf paper.
October 23, 2009 at 7:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Amanda Laffoon
Amanda Laffoon
Labels
Design Systems
(16)
IA
(16)
MX
(11)
na
(19)
Pro Practice
(5)
Senior Degree Project
(5)
Spatial
(1)
Summer Internship
(2)
Type 3
(20)
Type IV
(27)
User
(10)
v
(1)
Vis Lang
(39)
Visual Advocacy
(4)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
February (7)
January (9)
November (7)
October (12)
September (17)
August (4)
June (1)
April (21)
March (15)
February (19)
January (1)
December (2)
November (27)
October (24)
September (24)
August (8)
May (3)
April (18)
March (19)
February (17)
January (4)
November (3)
October (16)
September (6)
August (3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
My Blog List
design & process
design systems
Multimedia Experience with Epp
Thomas Morse-Brown
mix o tammy
DUSTIN MABERRY
Johnna Pasch: School of Design
i need a sidewalk!
visual advocacy :: kcai :: 2010
1 comment:
I don't know if Jamie has seen this but I like the leaf paper.
Post a Comment